Assistant Campus Minister
Campus Edge Fellowship is looking for an assistant campus pastor starting this fall. Responsibilities include the following:
- Lead and run a weekly (Bible) study, either on Monday or Saturday evening. This includes coordinating a weekly meal and/or dessert/snacks.
- Encourage hospitable and inclusive Christian community, alongside of challenging students to ponder deep questions of spirituality, faith, and God.
- Maintain regular contact with and disciple students.
- Meet with Campus Pastor (in person or via Skype) at least every other week to evaluate effectiveness of studies, discuss and pray for students’ growth, evaluate goals and projects, and encourage each other in the ministry.
- Assist the campus pastor in her tasks, such as promotion and publicity of events, hosting/leading other studies and social events, administration, communicating with supporters, etc.
The position starts early fall 2017 and extends into the 2017-2018 school year, possibly longer.
Further details can be found at:
Please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position starts immediately and will stay open until we find a suitable candidate.