We meet multiple times a week for (Bible) studies and Pub Theology.
We host studies on Monday evenings. The study begins at 6 p.m. with dinner, and the actual study starts around 7 p.m.
The following is our tentative schedule for studies this summer:
- June 17 – holiness in the Bible (Hannah leads)
- June 24 – How the Bible talks about justice (Brenda leads)
- July 1 – How Understanding God as Creator affects our reading/understanding of Bible (Hannah leads)
- July 8 – the (Holy) Spirit in the Bible (Brenda leads)
- July 15 – Different ways of interpreting the bible (e.g., Peter Enns book, The Bible tells me So); (Hannah leads)
- July 22- end of August – Study on the book of Daniel (Brenda leads)
Bible studies are held at the Campus Edge house at 1518 River Terrace Dr, East Lansing.
Campus Edge hosts Pub Theology at The Peanut Barrel on WEDNESDAY (note change of day) evenings at 8:30 p.m.
It is a chance to talk about spiritual things, voice questions, and learn from others who might be/think differently from us. Follow us on Facebook to get regular updates about the weekly questions.
Alongside of the weekly gatherings listed above, Campus Edge also provides discipleship and mentoring opportunities to encourage people in their faith & academic life. If you are interested, please contact us.
Sign up for the weekly emails for more details about the weekly gatherings.