The following are our working guidelines for meeting in-person for Campus Edge events in light of health concerns related to Covid-19.
- If you are sick, have had a fever in the past week (or any other covid-19 symptoms), have recently been exposed to someone with covid-19, or just generally do not feel well, please stay home.
- Please maintain 6 feet distance (from anyone with whom you do not live) throughout our time together (both inside and outside). Chairs should be placed 6 feet apart when meeting outside (feel free to bring your own).
- Masks are required at all Campus Edge events. Extra masks are available on the kitchen table in the Campus Edge House (put used masks into the laundry basket by the front door when you leave).
- Please wash (or sanitize) your hands upon arriving and entering the house. Handwashing is also encouraged after you eat and after you use your phone and/or laptop.
- No group meetings can currently be held inside the Campus Edge House as there is inadequate space for safe social distancing.
- NOTE: Per MSU guidelines, please be sure to fill out the MSU health screening tool before attending and stay home if you are exhibiting any of the symptoms in the screening (Here’s the link: https://covidresponse.msu.edu/health-screening). Be safe out there!
If you have any concerns about whether these guidelines provide a hospitable atmosphere and/or meet the requirements of the state of Michigan or recommendations by Michigan State University, please contact us.