Alongside of our weekly gatherings (small group studies and pub theology), you are welcome to join us for the following events:
- Visit us at the Graduate Student Fair on Saturday, August 24. Come out to meet Pastor Brenda and several participants of Campus Edge, as well as to see what kind of organizations you might want to participate in while you’re at graduate school.
- Welcome Dinner on Labor Day Monday (September 2) at 6 p.m. at the Campus Edge house (1518 River Terrace Dr). Gluten-free and vegetarian options available.
- Potluck dinner on Friday, September 13 at the Campus Edge house (1518 River Terrace Dr) at 6 p.m. Bring some food to share with others and feel free to bring a friend/colleague with you. People are welcome to leave after dinner or stay for board games or a film.
- Next Working at Brody Day tbd: Join others and improve your motivation and joy in doing whatever academic work needs doing: writing, data crunching, dealing with emails, grading, or whatever. Feel free to stay as long or as short as you’d like. We host ‘Brody Days’ every 2-3 weeks, so check back here or follow our email to hear about more.
Campus Edge Traditions
- Welcome Dinner/BBQ
- ArtPrize visit.
- Halloween Party
- Game Nights
- Annual Celebration
- End of May/ early June: Tourist in Lansing event