Alongside of our weekly gatherings (small group studies and pub theology), you are welcome to join us for the following events:
- Faculty and Staff prayer meeting on July 18 from 12-1.
- Next Working at Brody Day on July 19: Join others and improve your motivation and joy in doing whatever academic work needs doing: writing, data crunching, dealing with emails, grading, or whatever. Feel free to stay as long or as short as you’d like. We host ‘Brody Days’ every 2-3 weeks, so check back here or follow our email to hear about more.
- Day trip to Detroit on July 26. Let us know or RSVP via Facebook if you can make it!
- Book group on Becoming by Michelle Obama on July 29, and August 5 or 12 at 4:30 (at the CEF house).
- Visiting Lake Michigan on a Saturday in August. Please contact us or RSVP via Facebook, if you’d like to come
Campus Edge Traditions
Two Students on the 2017 ArtPrize visit.
- Welcome BBQ
- ArtPrize visit.
- CEF Halloween Party
- Game Nights
- Annual Celebration
- End of May/ early June: Tourist in Lansing event