Alongside of our weekly gatherings (small group studies and pub theology), you are welcome to join us for the following events:
- Film Night (or game night) on Friday, September 27.
- ArtPrize/ Project1 Trip to Grand Rapids on Saturday, September 28 (possibly September 21).
- Working at Brody Day on Tuesday, October 1. Join others and improve your motivation and joy in doing whatever academic work needs doing: writing, data crunching, dealing with emails, grading, or whatever. Feel free to stay as long or as short as you’d like. We host ‘Brody Days’ every 2-3 weeks, so check back here or follow our email to hear about more.
- Prayer Gathering of MSU Faculty and Staff and friends on Thursday, October 3 from 12-1 in the Alumni Memorial Chapel (basement).
- Potluck dinner on Friday, October 11 at the Campus Edge house (1518 River Terrace Dr) at 6 p.m. Bring some food to share with others and feel free to bring a friend/colleague with you. People are welcome to leave after dinner or stay for board games or a film.
Campus Edge Traditions
- Welcome Dinner/BBQ
- ArtPrize visit.
- Halloween Party
- Game Nights
- Annual Celebration
- End of May/ early June: Tourist in Lansing event