Are you looking for a supportive community and are interested in exploring questions of faith and spirituality with others? Campus Edge Fellowship is a Christian organization that provides an intellectually challenging context to ask difficult questions and receive encouragement from others who understand the challenges of being a graduate student, professional student or a faculty member at Michigan State University.
There are number of different ways to get involved:
What We’re Up to
- Food and Focus Day – Brody Dining Hall, Thursday January 19 from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Game Night – at Horrock’s Farm Market, Saturday January 21 from 7:00 – 9:30pm
- Monday Night Meal – at the Campus Edge house, Monday February 6 at 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Food and Focus Day – Blue Owl Coffee, East Lansing, Wednesday February 8 from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Climate Change and the Christian Response One Day Retreat – TBD (coming soon)
Sign up for our newsletter for more information!
What Our Students Have to Say
What We Are Currently Talking About…
The Campus Edge Fellowship blog hosts writings by staff, students, alumni and friends – the entries are intended to be jumping off points for deeper (and continued) conversations.